Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Alright, so it's Father's Day now ^o^





My dad has always been very supportive of me. He was always there in everything that I did and in everything that I didn't do.

I remember Dad always driving me to my costume-maker for fitting, helping me pay up via bank deposits, teach me mechanical stuff and even offer to take photos of me when I'm cosplaying. He's my number one hero.

He's my boyfrienddd ~LOL~
I keep telling everyone that because he's the only man in my life. (Because Yuegene and Reika are girls. //cough)

I'm his carbon copy. A lot of people say we look alike. I got my 'strong' nose from him, as well as my charisma (?) and confidence (?)

Here's another photo:

Ain't me and my BF sweet :3
Kekeke~

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik