Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I'm moving blogs!

Hello, reader!

I want to quickly announce that I am moving my cosplay blog into thewrongalice-cosplay.tumblr.com. BUT I won't delete this blog, or any of the posts, because I have posted reviews here that might still be of help to others. With that said, this will be my last post and I won't update this blog anymore. My new blog will still be a partner of Infinity Studios.

It was hard for my to decide to leave Blogspot since this was my first blogging love, but I found that this wasn't the best platform for me to share my cosplay and related experiences. This site has become a little buggy and since it has no mobile app (and the site isn't very mobile-friendly) and managing it on the go has become difficult.

I recently made a personal(ish) aesthetic blog on Tumblr and found that Tumblr is a better platform for me to reach out to other people who are interested in the same things as I am. It has a better feedback system, in my opinion, and I can connect to more people that way.

Blogspot isn't completely a terrible blogging platform. I think it's a great platform if you're interested in blogging, but the site hasn't been very helpful for me recently. It's just my personal preference.

With that being said, I say goodbye to my first blog and say hello to my new one.

Cheers to moving on!

Love, Aki.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik